Vitamin “D” deficiency treatment
A few days ago, one of my friends complained of pain in the heel. When the doctor showed up, it came to know that there is a shortage of vitamin D in it, due to which the pain is causing him. Friends, it is a matter of concern that the health problems which seemed to go in old age have started happening to young people. And its responsible is to a great extent our changed lifestyles. Vitamin D deficiency and related problems are also a side effect of our AC culture and comfortable life. Let us discuss about Vitamin “D” deficiency : symptoms & causes
Vitamin “D” deficiency treatment : symptoms & causes
Let us now know in detail about the symptoms & causes of Vitamin D deficiency :
What is Vitamin D
Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins found in the body. Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble pro-hormones which helps the body to absorb calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc. Vitamin D, known as Sunshine Vitamin, is produced by the body when our skin comes in contact with sunlight. It is also found in some naturally occurring food items-
Vitamin D is mainly of two types:
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) – which is produced by plants
- .Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – which is formed when the sunlight comes in contact with our skin. This can also be achieved by some animal sources.
Symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency
- Weakness in muscles
- Without excessive exhaustion.
- More sleep than necessary in the day
- You feel depressed: Scientists found in a study that people who had vitamin D deficiency were likely to be 11 times more likely to get depressed than healthy people. So if you are depressed then there may be a lack of vitamin D in you.
- Sweating from the head : This may look strange but it may be a sign of lack of vitamin D due to excessive sweating than the rest of the body. Many times doctors check this vision to detect vitamin D deficiency in children. .
- In many people these symptoms may not appear clearly, but they may still be deficient in vitamin D due to which many health related problems can arise.
- Repeated infection also indicates lack of vitamin D. Actually, the important part of our immune system i.e. the immune system is activated properly by “T-Cells” Vitamin D. And its lack of time can make the person sick again and again.
- The problem of frequent respiratory problems may be a symptom of vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D deficiency in blood can cause these health problems :
Vitamin D is important for the strengthening of bones, because it helps the body to use calcium present in the food. Vitamin D deficiency can cause rickets, it is a disease in which bone tissue is not properly mineralized, due to which the bones become soft and the shape of the body worsens. But according to the latest research Vitamin D plays an important role in avoiding too many health problems.
- Rickets (hair curvature), due to the lack of vitamin D in this disease, the feet of the children do not turn straight into the arc shape.
- Pain in bones can occur in any part of the body.
- Problems of cognitive impairment in older people, trouble remembering, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect their daily life. There may be problems in memory, learning new things and so on.
- Severe asthama in children
Research shows that the right amount of Vitamin D can save you from these diseases :
⦁ Glucose intolerance and
⦁ Multiple sclerosis (a) associated with brain and spinal cord
Causes of Vitamin D Deficiency
If you save too much from the sun, you do not like to drink milk and at the same time you are also pure vegetarian, then there may be a lack of vitamin D within you or in the near future. Let us understand the reasons for the deficiency of vitamin D :-
Consumption of low doses of vitamin D which can be taken by taking a strict vegan diet. Because vitamin D is found naturally in most non-veg things. For example: In fish, in beef liver, and in egg yolks
To get very little in the sun As we have explained, vitamin D is formed when your skin comes in contact with sunlight, so if you are always at home, live in places where the sun comes down or if the HEMA shields from the sun There may be a deficiency in vitamin D inside of you.
Dark Skin: If you have a skeleton, you need ten times sun exposure to produce vitamin D in just the right amount compared to those with white skin. This is because your skin pigments work like a natural sunscreen, and these pigments are more in dark skin, so people with such skin have to stay in the sunshine for long enough to produce vitamin D.
Even if your kidney does not convert vitamin D in its active form, VITAMIN D may also be deficient. As the age of people increases, the ability to convert vitamin D to active form decreases, and the risk of vitamin D deficiency increases.
Even if your digestiv tract does not absorb vitamin D properly, there may be a deficiency of vitamin D. Some diseases such as Crohn’s disease, cystic fibrosis, and celiac disease can also reduce the ability to absorb vitamin D from eating intestine.
Obesity can also cause vitamin D deficiency. Due to obesity, fat cells can extract vitamin D from the blood, which reduces blood circulation. Those who have BMI more than 30, there is often lack of vitamin D in those people.