Mouth Smell Solutions
Mouth Smell Solutions
The stench of mouth (bad breath) is a very embarrassing experience and can also bring a reduction in your confidence. The smell of mouth is the cause – the thrive of the smelling bacteria in the back of the tongue and between the teeth. Bacteria may cause the following causes – intake of aromatic foods, smoking, dryness of the mouth, gums, disease, and not wash properly after eating. Some medical condition such as sinus may also cause this problem. Therefore it is very necessary to keep the mouth clean in order to avoid smells in the mouth. Brush the teeth regularly and keep the tongue clean.
It is also necessary to drink water as per requirement to keep refreshing the breaths. Also, rinse your mouth well with water after eating. This will fade the particle of the food between the teeth.
The recommendation can also be used to treat the stench of the mouth through some home remedies.
some of these are the most effective cures being given below :-
1. Fennel anise works like a very good mouth freshener, so it is beneficial to remove the stench of the mouth. It also contains anti-microbial properties that F5 from the bacteria of the mouth. It also enhances the production of saliva in the mouth so that the dryness of the mouth is removed. Take a teaspoon of anise to fresh your mouth immediately. You can also intake of aniseed tea. Boil 2 teaspoons of a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes to make the tea.
2. Cinnamon is called the Cinnamic aldehyde in cinnamon, which reduces the stench of the mouth and helps eliminate the bacteria of the mouth. To keep the mouth fresh, take the treatment twice a day and boil one teaspoon of cinnamon powder into a cup of water. You can also put some sharp leaves and cardamom in it. Now wash the mixture and let it cool. After cooling, rinse your mouth thoroughly.
3. Fenugreek tea is quite beneficial when infection in mucous membrane mucous membranes.
Boil one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in one cup of water. Now drain to eat it. Consume it daily until the infection is fine.
4. Clove cloves also help to fresh the mouth. It contains is properties that help to overcome the stench of the mouth. Wash one clove in your mouth and crunch gently. You can also make clove tea. Boil one cup of water, now add one teaspoon of clove powder and mix well. Now take tea slowly.
5. Parsley (green plant of celery) the green plant of celery is also called parsley. It contains a lot of chlorophyll (chlorophyll) that neutralizes the stench of the mouth. Eat the good of the parsley or twig. You can also eat it by soaking it in vinegar (vinegar). Or, grind the leaves of the parsley and make a morning drink. This will also fix your digestion.]
6. The juice of Lemon is used for centuries to treat the smell of mouth. Lemon have acidic substances that prevent bacteria from growing in the mouth. As well as its strong pleasant smell, the smell is suppressed. Add one teaspoon of Lemon juice to the water gholen. Now put it in the mouth, clean and rinse the mouth thoroughly. This treatment will remove the dryness of the mouth which is the most salient cause of the smell of mouth.
7. Apple vinegar (apple cider vinegar) Apple’s vinegar helps to balance the furniture of the mouth. So it prevents bacteria from being bred in the mouth. Vinegars a teaspoon of the drink in a glass of water before eating everyday food. It will keep your digestion too well. Or, mouth the apple vinegar in a cup of water.
8. Baking soda baking soda is also beneficial in removing the stench of the mouth. It reduces the smells in the mouth and fights off bacteria. Mix one-half teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Clean the mouth and rinse it now. Do this every day. Manjaning the teeth from the baking soda also reduces the gastroesophageal of the mouth and flourishing not bacteria on the tongue.
If even after adopting the above therapies, the smell of your mouth does not fix the problem, make proper checks with a good doctor or dentist.