is laughing good for your heart and your body ?
Today’s part is a life filled with stress, work pressure from above, many of us will not even remember that when the last time they were laughing, they were laughing. Whilst laughing is very important for all of us, but we make it look blind. I am trying to share some information about how laughing by our friends can be healthy and happy, if you like it, then surely will laugh. So let’s know the five advantages of laughing :
1) The laughter is exercised by the laughter. Blood circulation is good. When laughing, endorphins are released from the body, this material strengthens the heart. Laughing reduces the possibility of heart attack.
2) According to a research, in the presence of oxygen, cancer cells and many types of harmful bacteria and viruses are destroyed. Oxygen gives us more amounts than laughing and the body’s immune system becomes stronger too.
3) If there is humorous meditation yoga in the morning, then there is happiness all day long. If it is done in the night, then it is good to sleep. Humorous Yoga is the release of many types of hormones in our body, which benefit people suffering from diabetes, backache and stress.
4) Laughing also enhances the positive energy, from the happy morning, the office environment is also pleasant. So friends, why do not we all read two or four jokes or listen to it at the beginning of our day with a strong laughter.
5) Laughing one hour every day consumes 400 calories, which also prevents obesity. Today, many comedy clubs are also working to remove stressful life through laughter.
Friends nature also gives us the message – after sunshine, sunny sunshine, blossoming flowers, fluffy green pings make their happiness feel. Seeing their happiness, we all are happy too, in the same way, when we are all happy and healthy, then our surroundings can also be pleasant. Say – “Health is above wealth”.
Think, if a little smile can make a good photo, then how can the picture of life be so beautiful by laughing freely? Friends, there are countless benefits of laughter in the health and social sphere, so laughing is so lazy.