Increase your immune system’s ability naturally
Every person in the world wants to stay away from health and diseases. Do you know that the immune system is helpful in fighting disease-causing microbes and it protects you from falling ill. Therefore, it is important that your body’s immunity power, that is, the disease resistant capacity is good, so that you can avoid the attacks of many diseases.
The Healthy Immune System (immune system) relies on many aspects of people’s diet, sleep, exercise, and lifestyle. However, healthy food plays an important role in the formation and strengthening of your immune system. A strong defense mechanism that works against infection and micro-organisms depends on the daily nutrition given to your body through a healthy diet.
There are special properties of immunization power in certain foods, which adapt to the functioning of the body in the formation of resistance to diseases. We are talking about some such foods here, which you can add to your daily diet and increase your immune system.
1. Yoghurt: Add curd to your food, it is beneficial for your health. It comes in the category of a healthy bacteria, which prevents many microbes from attacking the intestines and the surrounding area of the intestine. It is also known as probiotic and it also helps in digestion.
2. Garlic: This is a popular super-food, which is usually used in every house. Garlic is effective in increasing the body’s immune system. It contains anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties, which help fight many bacteria and microbes.
3. Mushroom: It helps in boosting the body’s immunity power. There are many varieties of mushrooms and most of the mushrooms contain medicinal properties which help in strengthening the body’s immune system.
4. Tea: The best way to increase your body’s immunity for tea amateurs is Green Tea or Black Tea, it is a good source of antioxidant which is capable of increasing the immunity level of the body.
5. Spinach: This green leafy vegetable is a super-food, rich in vitamins and nutrients to strengthen the body’s immune system. There are beta carotene, antioxidants and vitamin C, which are immune boosters.
6. Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the most healthy vegetables, which is full of essential vitamins and nutrients to strengthen the immunity of the body. In addition to fiber and antioxidants, vitamins A, C and D are present. By adding raw or lightly cooked broccoli to your diet, you can increase your immune system.
7. Lemon: A good source of vitamin C is lemon. In fact, lemons, oranges, grapes are good sources of vitamin C and antioxidants and are effective in increasing immunity levels in our body. Vitamin C is essential for producing white blood cells in the body, which fight against infection.
8. Turmeric: There are anti-inflammatory properties which help in the prevention and treatment of many diseases. It is usually used as a spice in food and it is known for its medicinal properties.
9. Beet: There is a beta carotene content in it, which is a good source of vitamin A. In fact it is a super food, which you can add to your diet and increase your immunity capacity.
10. Oats and cereals: A fiber called beta-glucan content is present in the grain and contains antimicrobial properties, which increases your body’s immunity level.