How to get rid of Warts
Usually wart on the neck, hands, back and other parts of the body may not be troublesome, but they look very cumbersome to look at. Let’s know, some home remedies to remove these warts.
1. Peel the garlic bud and cut it. Then rub it on the place of wart. In a few days, the wart will start drying down
2. Apply onion juice regularly on wart it will be disappear.
3.Put a little apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and apply it on three times a day. Wart will disappear in a few weeks. Sour apple juice is also very effective on mice.
4. juice of banyan leaves is also very effective. Applying the banyan juice on the skin will make the skin soft and soft and wart flies.
5. Applying instant chopped potatoes on wart is a big advantage. Cut the potatoes and immediately rub it on its wart. By 3 to 4 times a day, the wart begins to dry and dry.
6. Grind the linseed seeds. After that add linseed oil and honey to it. Put this mixture on the wart. You will see results in 4-5 days.
7. Mix baking soda and castor oil in equal quantity and put them on night at moles. Wash in the morning. Try this recipe regularly for a few days and see the benefits of it yourself. Kamphor (Kapoor) oil can also be used in place of castor oil.
8.Binding of Floss on wart is also a way to remove wart. By binding of floss blood does not flow to them, the wart begins to dry. You will find that their color also changes. After a few days, they fall asleep.
9. fresh chopped pineapple is also carcinogenic to remove wart. Freshly chopped pineapple is better to use.
Warning Note: Take the opinion of an experienced ayurvedic physician before trying any of the prescriptions.